Rexel Prostyle+ Cross Cut Paper Shredder Review
When considering which shredder to buy, there are many things that you would take into consideration. Size, capacity, speed, but you also want something that won’t look too out of place with everything else in your home.
The Rexel Prostyle+ Paper Shredder (CHECK PRICE NOW!) is more than just functional, it is also a very nicely styled. It will look good in any home office and has the added bonus of having some nice features.
Let us see what other features the Rexel Prostyle+ has to offer.
- This shredder is very quiet when operating. With a noise level of less than 73dBA, you can use at any time with little disruption to anyone else.
- The cross-cut blades can shred down to 4 x 40mm pieces. That is smaller than some other shredders and will safely destroy your personal information.
- The dimensions of the product is 20 x 41.5 x 42.5cm. This is compact enough to allow you to store the shredder in a cupboard or under a desk when not in use.
- With a weight of just 9kg, it is a very light product. This is ideal if you are looking to transport it around the office.
[amazon_link asins=’B00IOFD08C,B00WQRPG7C,B00IOFCZII,B00HVCTIVW,B00122ZKXM,B00DCV1OP4,B00FGXBGLS’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’bestshredder-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’fe8f71c0-e319-11e6-9261-210c2a559bfc’]
- It can deal with up to 12 sheets at a time in each pass. This is more than enough to handle day to day shredding while saving you time.
- There is a large 20 Litre bin that slides out for ease of emptying. This saves you time and also leaves less mess.
- There is an additional slot for shredding CD’s and credit cards. This means you can safely dispose of any personal information you have.
The Rexel Prostyle+ Cross Cut Shredder is the perfect addition to any home office. With its large capacity bin, strong blades and light weight design, it will have everything you need.
Features: 20 Litre Bin – 12 Sheet Capacity – Stylish Design