Micro-Cut Shredders for Paper and Plastic
We all know how offices require paper shredders for shredding obsolete or sensitive documents, but how often do we think of the other uses shredders can offer? Sometimes offices need a machine that can shred not only paper, but laminated documents and other plastic-based documents, and not all shredders are equipped to deal with these demands.
Have you ever been told to get rid of some substantial documents only to find that half of them are laminated? I bet you’re rolling your eyes at the thought. Does your office space need a shredding upgrade? No need to worry, there is help out there, and by assessing the market favourites, you’ll be able to select a shredder that can cater to ALL shredding needs, rather than merely paper shredding.
Everyday we move closer towards automated offices, and micro-cut shredders for both paper and plastic are one of the tools we can use to help us innovate and advance. Here are some superior choices for your consideration:
Fellowes Powershred 8Mc Personal Shredder Review – Our Number 1
If you’re after the highest possible shredding security (CHECK PRICE HERE!), you’ve come to the right place. This Fellowes product boasts some unbeatable features that will take shredding both paper and plastic from a distant dream to an everyday reality, and what’s more, it’ll be a breeze! Check out exactly why:
- A4 sheets are shredded into 2000 particles making it near impossible for documents to be recreated or deciphered.
- Shreds 8 sheets per turn, speeding up your shredding tasks exponentially when compared to the days of inserting individual pages over and over again.
- Safety lock manually disables the motor and blades to ensure the risk of injury is drastically minimised if not eliminated.
- 14 litre waste catching bin with easy lift-off lid so you can empty the shredder at regular intervals to avoid overfilling and mess. What a breeze!
With up to five minutes of continuous shredding time, you’ll be able to shred more documents than you might initially realise, and once you start, you’ll never go back to the complicated old days of document disposal. This compact machine will make the perfect addition to your office. Now all you have to do is wait for the grateful smiles from your colleagues. What are you waiting for?
Features: 2000 particle shredding capacity – Shred 8 sheets at a time – Safety lock – 14 litre waste bin.
AmazonBasics Paper and Plastics Shredder Review – Number 2
Don’t you just love it when you find a product you love? Don’t you love it even more when you relise this product belongs to a brand you know you can trust? I know I do! That’s why this product by beloved tycoon Amazon has earned a place on this top-three list. With an amazing range of features, there’s no reason for you to doubt the quality and durability of the AmazonBasics paper and plastic shredder:
- 8 sheets can be shredded at a time, and apart from just paper, this shredder can also do away with credit cards, CDs and DVDs!
- 4 Litre pull out bin for added convenience in maintaining shredder mess. Empty the bin without having to put work on hold.
- Auto start feature for added convenience and safety, and manual reverse option to combat any machine jamming.
- 1 year limited warranty backed by AmazonBasics, so you know you are in good hands and will not be disappointed.
If this doesn’t sound like every office prayer answered, I don’t know what does! Without breaking the bank, you can purchase this excellent shredder and see your work life improve dramatically! You know you want to…
Features: 8 sheets at a time – Shred credit cards and CDs – 11.4 litre waste bin – Auto-start – Manual reverse – 1 year warranty.
Bonsaii DocShred C156-C Office Shredder Review – Number 3
Sometimes we like to have style and substance, fashion and function, and why should we have to compromise one for the other? With the Bonsaii DocShred C156-C office shredder, you don’t have to. Both stylish, compact, and highly functional, this is an absolute fire-cracker of an office shredder that will be sure to sort out all your shredding calamities. How?
- 4 x 10 mm shredding particle capacity rendering shredded cards and documents completely useless and secure.
- Capable of shredding 8 A4 paper sheets at once, as well as credit cards, CDs and DVDs, making it the perfect all-rounder.
- Waste paper basket has clear window so you can see when the bin is reaching full capacity and is in need of emptying.
- Auto stop/start button enabling safe and swift operation, and overload and thermal protection prevents overheating and collapse.
Ideal for both commercial and personal use, this Bonsaii shredder takes care of all your shredding needs, freeing you up to take on more important tasks. Don’t waste your energy doing the job of a machine; let the machine do the shredding!
Features: 4 x 10 mm shredding particles – Shreds 8 A4 papers at a time – Shreds credit cards and CDs – Waste basket window – Auto stop/start – Thermal and overload protection.
There are so many options out there today that sometimes the choice can seem overwhelming. It’s important to make the decision that is right for your company or office which is why a recommendation often comes in handy. The highest ranked choice for shredding both paper and plastic has to be the Fellowes PowerShred 8Mc Personal Shredder. Whilst the other two are a close second and third, the Fellowes PowerShred offers unparalleled shredding quality in both mediums, and really cannot be beaten!