Electric Paper Shredder Reviews 2017 – 2018
Disposing of paperwork that has sensitive or personal information on it is a very important issue. You want to ensure that all the details are destroyed in an efficient and effective way. This is why paper shredders are now an essential part of any business and home office. This list features the top three cross cut shredders on the market today.
Bonsaii EverShed C149-D Review – Our Number 1
This shredder from Bonsaii (CHECK PRICE NOW!) is powerful and effective machine that is easy to transport and simple to use. Perfect for the home office or small business looking to protect their personal data. Here are some of the features.
- The shredder can run continuously for up to 60 minutes before needing to cool down. This means you can get a lot of shredding completed at one time.
- The blades are powerful enough to deal with up to 12 sheets in a single pass. You will be able to work quickly through your documents.
- It can shred papers down to 4mm x 10mm pieces. This is small enough to destroy all traces of personal information.
- The auto stop/start feature is great for quick and easy shredding. It makes the shredder very simple to use.
This shredder from Bonsaii is a very nice machine that can deal with a lot of paperwork quickly and easily. There are also wheels attached to make it easy to move around if needed.
Features: 60 Min Run Time – Up to 12 Sheets – Auto Start/Stop
Swordfish 1000XC 10 Review – Number 2
The Swordfish cross cut shredder is a versatile machine that has very effective blades to shred your documents down to a small size. There are also some nice additional features that make this a safe and convenient product. Here are some of its features in more detail.
- It can shred up to 10 sheets of 80gsm paper in one pass. This makes shredding your documents quick and easy.
- There is a separate slot for credit cards available. It is a nice feature and ensures that data held on the card is destroyed effectively.
- The 20 litre slide out bin can hold up to 150 sheets of shredded paper. It can also be emptied very easily with little mess.
- It has an easy to use stop/start function with a separate reverse button in case of paper jams.
This product from Swordfish is a powerful and efficient shredder that offers a lot of performance for the price range. Perfect as a home office machine, or a portable shredder for an office environment.
Features: 20 Litre Bin – Credit Card Slot – Up to 10 Sheets
Fellowes Powershred M-8C Review – Number 3
This shredder from Fellowes is a compact unit with a simple design. It may not have some of the convenience of other products in the range, but it can easily cope with day to day shredding needs. Here are some of its features.
- The shredder is equipped with a safety cut-out when the main unit is removed from the bin. This ensures that the blades don’t come into contact with your fingers.
- It can shred continuously for up to 5 minutes. This means you can easily shred day to day documents with no problem.
- The 15 litre bin capacity maybe smaller than some other shredders, but it is more than adequate for home use.
- The tough blades can also cope with staples, paper clips and even credit cards. You won’t have to worry about removing them prior to shredding.
The Fellowes Powershred is small and portable, making it easy to carry around for home use. It has good safety features and tough blades to cope with everyday shredding.
Features: Safety Cut-Out – 15 Litre Bin – Tough Blades
The top spot on the list goes to the Bonsaii EverShred C149-D. It has a large bin capacity and a very long running time that gives this machine the edge over others on the market. It is easy to use and very manoeuvrable.