The Bosch AXT 25 TC Quiet Garden Shredder
There is no doubt that using a garden shredder to mulch tree and bush branches is far quicker and easier than cutting them up by hand. But there are many types of garden shredder to choose from and you need to think about which one would be best for your garden.
The Bosch AXT 25 TC (CHECK PRICE NOW!) is a very compact shredder that can be packed away nicely when not in use. This is great for those that have limited storage space. Despite this, the Bosch garden shredder is powerful and effective against most material. Let us take a look at some of the features this shredder has to offer.
- The Bosch garden shredder has a Turbine-Cut System which can process the material very fast. It also helps to avoid blockages to the teeth for even the hardest wood.
- The powerful blades can deal with up to 230 kg/h of material. This is more than sufficient for most small to medium gardens.
- You can easily shred branches up to 45 mm in diameter which is more than enough for most trees and branches.
- The Hopper is removable to enable you to place inside the bin when stored. This gives the shredder a height of just 67cm which is great for storage.
- The best part of this shredder is its very quiet. It means you can operate it without causing too much disruption to others.
- It has an automatic feed system to help get the material through as easily as possible. You can shred quickly and efficiently with little effort.
This garden shredder from Bosch is a very compact yet powerful machine that has all the features you need to deal with the branches and leaves in your garden.
The low noise and strong blades makes this a great tool for the urban garden. Especially as it has a very small profile when stored.
Features: 230 kg/h feed – 67cm high stored – Low Noise