|Titan Pro 7HP
||Large Hopper – Overload Protection – Safety Features
||Lowest Price Here!
|Bosch AXT 25 TC
||Compact Design – Removable Hopper – Low Noise
||Lowest Price Here!
||2500 Watt Motor – 50 Litre Bin – Overload Protector
||Lowest Price Here!
Top 5 Garden Shredders & Chippers On The Market 2015 – 2017
With winter fast approaching many gardeners will be thinking about pruning and trimming of trees and bushes ready for next year. This can be hard work, especially where bigger trees are concerned, which is why a garden shredder can be very useful. They can reduce branches into small pieces ready to be used in the garden, or easily recycled. This list features the top three garden shredders on the market today.
Titan Pro 7HP Garden Chipper Shredder Review – Our Number 1
For many people with trees and bushes in their garden, trimming and pruning can be a hard job. Especially when it comes to chopping up the branches. This is where something like a garden shredder can become a great tool.
This shredder from Titan Pro (lowest price here!) has many nice features, let us take a look at some of them.
- The shredder comes with a tool kit, gloves and ear defenders for safety and maintenance. This is vital when using machines of this type.
- There is a large hopper with a safety cover for branches. This means you don’t have to cut the branches too much before shredding.
- The shredder has a side chute which is designed to take branches up to 50mm in diameter. This is ideal for larger trees.
- An overload protection system is fitted to the shredder to maintain the safety of the operator. This is an important safety feature and prevents damage to the shredder.
Overall, this garden shredder from Titan Pro has all the things you need to help you maintain your garden effectively and safely.
Features: Large Hopper – Overload Protection – Safety Features
Bosch AXT 25 TC Review – Number 2
This shredder from Bosch is great for those who want to have the power for a shredder, but have limited space. The compact design makes it a really safe and practical product for the home gardener. Here are some of its features.
- The shredders Turbine-Cut System can make fast work of greenery and hard wood. It also prevents blockages while in operation.
- The shredder can cope with up to 230kg/h if branches and other material. It can also deal with branches with a diameter of up to 45mm.
- The hopper can be removed and stored in the collection box when not in use. This makes the shredder very compact with a height of only 67cm.
- Unlike other shredders, this product is designed to be very quiet. This is ideal for home gardens to minimise disruption to others.
This compact shredder from Bosch is the ideal tool for the home gardener. It can deal with most garden material and can be stored away neatly when not in use.
Features: Compact Design – Removable Hopper – Low Noise
Callow Retail Shredder Review – Number 3
The Electric Garden Shredder has a very powerful motor to grind down even the hardest wood into small pieces. This, together with a large 50 litre box capacity, makes this machine a worthy consideration. Here are a few more details.
- The shredder is equipped with a very powerful 2500 Watt motor. This gives it amazing force to chip and mulch hard wood of any type.
- There is a large 50 litre box capacity which is ideal if you are working far from the disposal area. You won’t have to make too many trips each time you shred.
- It has an overload protection sensor that prevents the motor from getting damaged in the event of a jam.
- The machine is easy to transport thanks the chassis wheels that are fitted underneath. It means you can move the shredder around the garden quickly and easily.
This electric garden shredder is powerful and reliable with strong blades and with a tough design. It is perfect for the large garden or small business.
Features: 2500 Watt Motor – 50 Litre Bin – Overload Protector
The top spot on the list goes to the Titan Pro 7HP Garden Chipper and Shredder. The powerful motor and large hopper design, makes this the ideal machine for the large garden or small business.