Aurora AS1023CD Shredder Review
Electric shredders have continued to improve over the years. They have become increasingly popular with more people wanting to safely destroy personal information. The range of shredder and its specifications has grown, but for many, the basic type is still the best option for the home.
This shredder from Aurora (CHECK PRICE NOW!), is an affordable machine that has all the functions you would want. It is an ideal choice for the home or small business that has a small amount of paperwork to deal with.
Here are some of the features that this shredder has to offer.
- The shredder has a 12 sheet capacity for each pass. This means that it will save you time instead of having to put sheets through individually.
- The slot is capable of shredding paper clips and staples as well as paper. So you won’t have to remove them before you shred your documents
- The strong blades are also able to shred credit cards and CD’s. This is an ideal way to dispose of any personal information held on them.
- The cross cutting blade design, shreds down the paper to small 5 x 55mm pieces. This is equivalent to security level D3 disposal.
- It is fitted with a large 18 litre waste bin that can be pulled out for easy emptying. This means less mess when disposing of the shredded paper.
- The bottom of the shredder is fitted with 4 castors to help move the machine around. Ideal for a small office so that it can be safely stored under a desk or shelf.
The Aurora AS1023CD shredder is a very strong and powerful product that can handle any type of paper or CD that you may need to destroy. It is easy to empty and move around and is small enough to be stored when not in use.
Features: 12 Sheet Capacity – 18 Litre Bin – Cross Shred Blades