Avita AT-12X Cross Cut Shredder Review
When you are looking to clear away paperwork, one of the things that you are always told is to make sure your personal information is removed. There are many ways you can do this, but the most effective way is to use a paper shredder. This is a review of The Avita AT-12x (lowest price here!), one of the best shredders on the market at the moment. It will detail some of its features and specifications.
- The powerful blades and motor can handle up to 12 sheets of paper in one pass. This means you can spend less time shredding multiple documents.
- It has a very quiet operation which is ideal for an open office environment. It also means you can easily have it in the home without disruption.
- As well as paper, the shredder also has the capability to shred CD’s. This is great if you are looking to throw away discs containing personal data.
- It has an easy to remove pull-out bin. This is a good idea especially when emptying as it reduces the amount of mess that would be created.
- The bottom of the shredder is fitted with four casters to make it easy to move around. It also means you can slide it under a desk or cabinet when not in use to save space.
- The shredder has basic controls that are functional and easy to use. There is also a reverse button if there is a paper jam.
- The design is basic but very practical. It has a strong build and will fit into the office with no problems.
Overall, the Ativa AT-12X Cross Cut Shredder is a well-made product that will give many hours of service. It has simple controls and built-in safety features to protect the user from injury. The bin capacity is quite big and should enable you to shred many documents before needing to be emptied.
Features: Quiet Operation – Castors – CD Shredding